For more than a decade, A&C has been the selected contractor for delivering our commercial clients' visions into realities! We not only provide our clients with solutions for any outdoor environment project, but we also help to focus their ideas into a tangible vision. As a general landscape contractor and developer, A&C manages the construction, renovation, installation and development of any outdoor environment project, including:
- Commercial Landscape Construction & Development (Healthcare & Medical Office Buildings, Hotel, Retail, Mixed-Use, Public Space, Campus, Multifamily, and Office)
- Hardscape Construction & Development
- Specialty Concrete Flatwork
- Water Features and Natural Water Features
- Multifamily and Community Amenities
- Residential Neighborhood Development and Senior Living Community Entrances
When requested by our clients, A&C recommends utilizing Sears Smith & Associates, Inc. (a separate company, but owned by A&C management) to provide landscape architecture, planning and design services for their project. SS&A and A&C are separate companies but owned by the same management. Clients of both firms enjoy the benefits of a design-build delivery and this separation allows for competitive installation proposals, and clearer contractual and professional responsibilities of the architect and contractor. SS&A provides site analysis, grading plans, hardscape detailing, tree recompense, planting plans, and construction documents for a variety of clientele and project types.