For over a decade, across the metropolitan Atlanta area, A&C has successfully delivered numerous client visions into realities! Since its inception, A&C has created a diverse array of breathtaking front yard renovations, stunning garden transformations, and unforgettable back yard makeovers.
A&C doesn’t just provide our clients with solutions for their outdoor living environments, but also can help to focus your ideas into a tangible vision. As a general landscape contractor and developer, A&C then manages the construction, renovation, installation and development of your outdoor dream oasis, including:
- Landscape & Hardscape
- Custom Masonry
- Outdoor Living and Kitchen Areas
- Decorative Water Features and Fountains
- Fireplace and Fire pits
- Recreational Components including Swimming Pools, Sports Courts and Putting Green Installation
- Specialty Exterior Lighting
- Custom-built Carpentry Elements including Gazebos, Pavilions and Decks
- Sustainable Water Enhancements including Water Reclamation and Natural Water Features
- Site Development including Grading, Irrigation and Retaining Walls
When requested by our clients, A&C recommends utilizing Sears Smith & Associates, Inc. (a separate company, but owned by A&C management) to provide landscape architecture, planning and design services for their project. SS&A and A&C are separate companies but owned by the same management. Clients of both firms enjoy the benefits of a design-build delivery and this separation allows for competitive installation proposals, and clearer contractual and professional responsibilities of the architect and contractor. SS&A provides site analysis, grading plans, hardscape detailing, tree recompense, planting plans, and construction documents for a variety of clientele and project types.